Skillful Handling Of Corruption Of Minors Cases Involving Sex Offenses

Under Pennsylvania law, corruption of minors is a crime. As a general rule, if you are 18 or older, you could face a misdemeanor charge if you were in any way involved in helping a minor commit a crime such as underage drinking or drug use. The exception is sexual offenses. If you aid, abet, entice or encourage a minor to commit any sexual offense, you could face a felony charge.

These types of corruption charges are serious issues that could have a devastating impact on your future. The legal system is extremely intolerant of sex crimes, but even more so when those crimes involve a child. Sensitivity to this issue has risen to such a level that even a “birds-and-the-bees” conversation could conceivably be construed as corruption.

If you have been arrested on suspicion of corruption of a minor or know that you are being investigated for it, be sure that you have an experienced criminal defense lawyer representing you from the start.

Committed To Protecting Your Rights And Reputation

At Bellwoar Kelly, LLP, we represent clients in a wide array of complex cases involving the corruption of minors. Our West Chester attorneys have a complete understanding of the law in these matters, and we know how to overcome the groundless accusations of prosecutors who are more concerned with getting a conviction than with seeing that justice is truly served.

Facing charges for any type of sex crime involving a minor is an extremely delicate matter, and we understand the harm that can be done to your reputation with a simple accusation, even if it is false. We will work hard to avoid a conviction on your record and use every resource at our disposal in an effort to resolve the matter in a way that is most beneficial for you.

Speak With One Of Our Attorneys About Your Corruption Case

Do not wait to contact our office if you are suspected of the sexual corruption of a child. We offer a free case evaluation where you can learn more about the legal issues surrounding your case and how we can help protect your rights. You can reach us by phone at 610-314-7066 or via email to arrange an appointment.